AWAKEN, HEAL, RECONNECT - Wellness and Transformation in the Peruvian Amazon
Don’t you feel like the past year, well, now almost two years, has made us all realize this quantum leap in awareness? Of course, the changes and the challenges continue and there is so much more for us to understand and work on. But all this has given us a chance for great positive change, around us and within us. A chance to reconnect with nature and with ourselves. And then, when we travel, when we set out, we remove ourselves from our ‘normal’ lives. Not just to see new landscapes, cultures, and traditions but also to awaken something, within.
Tapping into ancient wisdom is one way we do it. There are living cultures in Peru that have given balance, wellness, and faith all over these lands from ancient times and continue to even today. Ergo we invite you to connect with them, learn and share this ancient local wisdom and their traditions to reconnect with your purpose. Deep in the Peruvian Amazon, amidst nature, connected to the Earth, yoga, ayahuasca and you, come together to help cleanse, and allow energies to flow freely, potently. While Ayahuasca is well known for its healing powers with regards to emotional illnesses, trauma, and addictions, it is also a great tool to set you on your journey of spiritual growth and to help regain physical, psychological, and spiritual balance.
Spend 12 days in the middle of the Peruvian Amazon to awaken yourself to “The New Earth”, “The Golden Era” or the “Taripaypacha” (Quechua for “The Time/Space in which we will meet ourselves again”) through yoga and ayahuasca.
6 pax twin sharing – $3761 +GST pp
4 pax twin sharing – $4023 +GST pp
2 pax twin sharing – $4474 +GST pp
1 pax – $5282 +GST
GroupSize: Min 1 | Max 6
- Domestic flights (*Rates are subject to change unless ticketed)
- Services with professional local English-speaking guides
- Transfers with English-speaking representative
- In the Amazon: Transportation to and from the airport to hotels and hotel activities.
- Bilingual English-speaking guides or assistants.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Excursions and activities according to the detailed program.
- Drinking water and infusions (tea and coffee).
- All guided excursions described in the itinerary
- All entrance fees for the activities proposed.
- All specified meals – Vegetarian option is available with no extra charge
- Carbon offsets
Dates and Availability
11th June, 2023 – 23rd June, 2023 (Registration ongoing)
17th September, 2023 – 28th September, 2023 (Registrations close 19th May, 2023)
Itinerary – Click Here
**IMPORTANT NOTE: This program and price quotation are subject to change depending on the Health and Safety Protocols that may be implemented by the Peruvian Government related to COVID 19. Any relevant changes will be duly informed.
Cancellation Policy: Please refer to the itinerary link shared with you.
COVID-19 Information: Peru Official Covid-19 Guidelines
For any other queries please get in touch at email@example.com
- You will be living in a boutique hotel right in the middle of the Peruvian Amazon in the Tambopata National Reserve in Madre De Dios.
- You will experience various ceremonies like the Yine with ikaros, Japa Mala Workshop and Floral Cleansing, and understand shamanism in more detail, in addition to yoga and Ayahuasca.
- You will connect and engage with the Ese Ejja community and the flora and fauna of the Amazon
- You will get an insight into local indigenous food.
- And of course, there will be a massage too.
- You will have the opportunity to connect with new people while learning to live in harmony like family
- You need to be an adult (18 years and above)
- You have good health with no serious complications/afflictions.
- Anyone with a history of severe heart, lung, epileptic or other major ailments should check with their doctor before confirming this journey.
- You will need to take B Complex for mosquito bite prevention
- We have created this retreat as a serious connection with nature through indigenous ceremonies and this is not just a tourist attraction. It requires serious dedication. Ergo participants are strictly advised to not drink alcohol, not have sex, and not eat junk food for at least a month before the ceremony.
- This is one of our maiden retreats. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, destination and we are working with the best partners for this, travel of any sort might throw us some unexpected surprises. These turn out to be lovely surprises more often than not but every now and then there might be a hiccup. But we like to see this as an ‘adventure’ or ‘learning’.